Friday 25 October 2013

No Plan B

Beancroft Road? Yes closed for two days. I'm indebted to Cllr David Toland in Marston for flagging this up though I wasn't able to post that it would be closed during the day. I was Cranfield-bound on Monday but has a trip to London, Tuesday and in my usual, locally knowledgeable, smart-ass way decided to head for Luton Airport parkways , park there and pick up Thameslink, instead of Flitwick.

Anyway I didn't reckon  on a broken down coach near J11, two lanes closed and a 75 minute journey which usually takes 20 minutes. Ho hum. On the way home up from Salford,  I sped past the long miserable queue tailing back to the bowstring T junction. If you live or work in Cranners and Marston Hill/Beancroft is closed there is no sensible Plan B. :-((

Plan B? I don't think so

No comments: