Monday 7 October 2013

Dedicated campaigner

The opponents of traffic calming, the High Street insurgents, the traffic talibans will not let up. On this occasion I am on the opposite side but I take my hat off to this complainant, recorded in the Beds Highways customer service bulletin (carefully anonymised I would add). They are determined...





I am writing a letter of complaint about the speed humps that run though Cranfield... Bedford rd/High street.  5 ramps I have to bump up and down 6 trips in+out of cranfield a day that's 30 up and downs to my car suspension daily.  I have just purchased a new car I have had this Car for 1 week +3 days and its now broke .... COIL SPRING !!  The car is a few yr old with 20k on the clock In normal cases this is far to soon for a coil spring to go.   I consider my self a careful driver especial with my new car and do take the ramps at slow speed, My car is not the only one my neighbour 2 doors away has a land rover who's suspension has gone on the right hand side of his vehicle (visibly).   These Ramps need to be assessed!  I have now fitted cctv in my car to record my every movement any more suspension problems with my new car I will take legal action.

No comments: