Wednesday 14 November 2012

The plague or something

Couldn't make it up department: A parish councillor emailed this morning:

The Marston Hill road closure has been a real muddle. According to the email from Gareth Hughes (Amey) the road was to be closed from 9.30 but when Andy tried to go down at 9.05 it was already closed and the workman said he had been told to close it at 9.0. Yesterday we avoided Marston Hill because it was supposedly closed only to be turned back when we went out via the university. It felt like Cranfield was being sealed off due to the plague or something. 

I’m trapped at home today because I have no idea where to get a bus for Bedford.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had the same experience coming from A421. I was there at 9.05 but the man -in-charge advised me to take the diversion, which took me all the way to MK roundabout and then back into cranfield village to got to the university. A 25 min detour!