Tuesday 13 November 2012

Marston Hill closure

I hope this morning's  post about 'Marston' Hill didn't confuse. Cllr Sue Clark has done some further checking and the latest news is  that Marston Hill would be closed on Wednesday and Cranfield Road (Salford presumably) would  be open on Wednesday to allow for the diversion. There is a further report that Cranfield Road is closed on Thursday and Friday. I'm lost. But I'll forward any more info. Did we know this was coming? I think not. 

What I do know is that as I left the village around 7.35 today the traffic was backing up on  Beancroft Road because of the temp traffic lights on the hill. And the old A421 going west was closed as I was coming home at Little chef. I think this was the cause



Road closed due to broken down lorry

The Old A421 both ways closed due to broken down lorry at Beancroft Road.
  • Severity: Severe
  • Updated: 2012-11-13 17:52:19


No comments: