Wednesday 29 August 2012

Jungle on Lodge Road

A parishioner has been enquiring about the overgrown state of the corner of Lodge Road Road. Of course its probably not on the Parish Council's grounds maintenance spec and is left over from the works to widen the village 'quiet lane'. 

The lane is now again 'quiet' due to the lengthening stand off between Persimmon and Denison. We have been assured that CBC is on the case and I would hope there is a report at next week's planning committee (3 September) promising some action. 

To respond to anything published in The Parish Matters you can either  enter a comment below or email Laurence Pollock at cranfield1985@gmail.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I may be a simple minded fellow but would I get permission to build on my neighbours land on the basis that I might buy the land at some point in the future?
I think not.
So how did Persimmon obtain their planning consent?