Tuesday, 15 May 2012


Central Beds emails to say:

Given the amount of rain recently, it's not surprising that we have had a lot of customer enquiries about flooding

Who can help?
We can help with flooding on highways, road gullies or gratings. Water companies can help with water sewers and The Environment Agency can help when a river floods. More detailed information, with contact telephone numbers and links to water companies is available on our website.

That's all fair enough but am I the only one to think, why do we have three separate organisations all involved with flooding? Or two if you are in Cranfield where we are not burdened with rivers.

No comments: