Thursday 7 July 2011

Home farm open for business?

Home Farm seems to be busy these days, whether lawful or not. Cycling up Lodge Road on Monday and today I've spotted the mesh gates open and action inside.


I've emailed CBC planning officer Hannah Pattinson as follows on Monday






I note that despite your letter to Persimmon in May the Home Farm site accesses are open (on Court Road and Lodge Road)  and there was a generator running this morning. Perhaps this has been authorised. I'd be grateful if you could confirm one way or the other.






and today


Following  my email on Monday I again note that Home Farm site is open with tipper trucks active on site. As before, I am requesting information on whether this presence is now lawful and if not what action Central Bedfordshire will take.


So far, no response.

No comments: