Thursday 27 October 2011

Lodge Road disturbances


Lodge Roaders still being affected by working starting early on Home Farm and lorries 'parking up'.  Martin seems to be on the case. See below.





Dear Laurence,

Thank-you for your note.  Hannah has already raised this point with us previously and I did address the concerns immediately with our construction teams.   I am disappointed that this is still not being adhered and will discuss this again with the relevant people.

Kind regards,

Martin Wright
Senior Land Manager
Persimmon Homes



From: Laurence Pollock [mailto:broadgreen68@btinternet.com]
Sent: 25 October 2011 10:14
To: Wright, Martin
Cc: Hannah.Pattinson@centralbedfordshire.gov.uk; Rosie Davey-Hunt; D.BALL; Alan Bastable; sue.clark@centralbedfordshire.gov.uk
Subject: Lodge Road

Martin, I have learned with concern that there has been infringement of the planning  consent regulations in Lodge Road. A resident has told me that construction work was going on at 7.15 last Thursday and lorries have been parking up onLodge Road. I carried out a visit this morning  and several lorries were parked up on Lodge Road at 7.40. I understand the resident has asked them not to continue this practice and I am sure you will want to emphasise that. I also noted that a  fence construction company was also working on site at 7.40.


Now that construction has started again we are hoping this can be done in a way that inconveniences residents as little as possible.

Best wishes
Laurence


Laurence Pollock
Parish Councillor
8 Broad Green
Cranfield 

No comments: