Tuesday 14 June 2011

Home Farm

Public accountability is all the rage and I personally can't see it going away. I had a useful chat recently with Councillor Alan Bastable in the fresh produce aisle of Budgens as we foraged for our suppers. Alan has worked very hard for the village and we inevitably ended up talking about Home Farm. As a result I have sent him and his fellow CB Councillors the following request:


I have been in email contact with Central Beds to enquire which planning permissions or consents remain to be granted or discharged before Persimmon can continue to operate the Home Farm site. I would be grateful f you could establish what these are and put them into the public domain.
I would also like to see a copy, electronic or scanned hard copy of any  communication to Persimmon asking them to stop work and explaining why they should do so. I believe these communications should also be publicly available. 

No comments: