Wednesday 12 January 2011

Yes it does happen in Cranfield

  Email from a parishioner in October 


"I had a call as phone holder for "Hands Across Cranfield" from Mrs XXX at in Millards Close alerting me to the dangerous state of the footpaths near her. She tries to get out with a walker but being nearly 90, finds it quite a struggle. Could you raise this as a matter of urgency at the next Council meeting and let her know what is being done?  I know she would appreciate an interim reassuring call from you so that she knows someone with influence is taking her problem seriously."




After an inspection I'm pleased to report a nice smooth footpath. Can't remember when it was done but its probably in the customer service bulletin if I can adjust my bleary new year eyes to an excel spread sheet. Anyway, to all moaning minnies and doomsayers out there, yes the system does work.  



No comments: